Basic Vanilla Cupcake
175 gram unsalted butter, room temperature
175 gram castor sugar
175 gram all purpose flour, sifted
1/4 tsp salt
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/4 tsp baking soda
3 tbsp buttermilk/whole milk
1 tsp vanilla extract
|1. First thing you want to do is pre-heat your oven to 180C.|
2. Line your cupcake tin with cupcake liners.
|3. Mix all your dry ingredients together (flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt). Sift it.|
9. Mix them thoroughly using spatula just enough to get all the batter incorporated. Remember, DO NOT OVERMIX.
10. Divide your mixture into your cupcake tin evenly.
11. Put it into the oven for about 18-20 minutes or you can test it by inserting a toothpick into the cake. And when it comes out clean that means your cakes are ready.
12. Let them cool completely before you start decorating them.
Have fun trying the recipe!
Check out more of my creations at www.MiNiBakes.nl